The Russian government is planning to invest 150 million rouble (about 3.5 million Euro) in developing an secure open source desktop for public administrations, a Russian business newspaper reported on Wednesday and confirmed by the AFP news agency. According to the news item in Vedomosti, the government wants to reduce it’s dependence on single vendor of a proprietary operating system […]
Post Tagged with: "russia"
Sign up for our newsletter
Friends & Supporters
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 36 comments
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 29 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 6 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015