Phishing scams are making the leap from email to the world’s voice systems, and a team of researchers in the Georgia Tech College of Computing has found a way to tag fraudulent calls with a digital “fingerprint” that will help separate legitimate calls from phone scams. Voice phishing (or “vishing”) has become much more prevalent with the advent of cellular […]
Post Tagged with: "VoIP"
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 44 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 41 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 23 comments
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick 18 comments
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 15 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015