The Steam Controller is the latest from Valve Software. First was the announcement of Steam OS, followed by the Steam Machine. Now, is the turn of the Steam Controller, a futuristic game controller or gamepad designed to be a replacement for the traditional gaming keyboard and mouse. The company has thus revealed all the tools it intends to use to […]
Post Tagged with: "steam games"
Since everybody seems to be Steam-ing and the Steam client is not in the default Fedora 18 repository, I think the logical thing to do is write a short tutorial on how to install Steam client on Fedora 18. And that’s the goal of this short tutorial. When you are done, there should an icon for the Steam client on […]
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 42 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 39 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 19 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules