Researchers at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have released an updated version of a computer system testing tool that can cut costs by more efficiently finding flaws. A tutorial on using the tool accompanies the new release. Catching software “bugs” before a program is released enhances computer security because hackers often exploit these flaws to introduce malware, […]
Post Tagged with: "software testing"
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 42 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 38 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 17 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015