PC-BSD 9.1 beta 1, the latest pre-stable version of what will become PC-BSD 9.1, has been released. PC-BSD is a desktop-centric distribution based on FreeBSD. It used to be primarily a KDE-using distribution, but the installer now has options to install a system using other major desktop environments. Aside from KDE, users can opt to install a PC-BSD desktop system […]
Post Tagged with: "pc-bsd 9"
The latest snapshot release of PC-BSD 9, which will become PC-BSD 9.1, has just been officially announced in the developers mailing list. PC-BSD is a distribution of FreeBSD, or to satisfy those who argue that the word “distribution” does not apply to the BSDs, it is based on FreeBSD. One of the most important aspects of a distribution (there goes […]
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 44 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 41 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 23 comments
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick 18 comments
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 15 comments
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules