The creator of NPM has started a company called NPM, Inc. that he said will focus on offering products and services related to the popular package manager for Node.js. Node.js, or simply Node, was created by Ryan Lienhart Dahl and is a software platform that provides “an easy way to build scalable network programs.” NPM is the official package manager […]
Post Tagged with: "node.js"
I’m reposting this article because it’s very cool and anybody can try it and probably succeed on their first attempt. the title of the original article is Build your own phone company with WebRTC and a weekend. I added the Node.js part because it a core tool used to make the application happen. I intend to give this a try […]
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 44 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 41 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 23 comments
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick 18 comments
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 15 comments
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules