Looking for a definitive guide to crafting Nginx rewrite rules? Today is your lucky day! The folks at Nginx have published just what you’re looking for. It’s title Creating NGINX Rewrite Rules and it begins with: Rewrite rules change part or all of the URL in a client request, usually for one of two purposes: To inform clients that the […]
Post Tagged with: "nginx"
This short tutorial shows how I configured Nginx to protect against hotlinking of images used in my articles. Protecting against image hotlinking in Nginx is pretty simple, if you know what to do, or know how to google. So if you don’t like my approach, go ahead and google “image hotlink protection in nginx” or something close to that. In […]
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 44 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 41 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 23 comments
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick 18 comments
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 15 comments
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules