With the recent release of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), developers can now protect themselves from a new twist on an old bug: TapJacking. Like ClickJacking on the web, TapJacking occurs when a malicious application displays a fake user interface that seems like it can be interacted with, but actually passes interaction events such as finger taps to a hidden user interface […]
Post Tagged with: "clickjacking"
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 42 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 39 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 19 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015