Rémi Denis-Courmont is one of the primary developers of the VLC media player, which is free software and distributed under the GPL. Earlier this week, he wrote to Apple to complain that his work was being distributed through their App Store, under terms that contradict the GPL’s conditions and prohibit users from sharing the program.
Post Tagged with: "apple"
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 42 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 39 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 19 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015