Astaro, the German company behind the suite of Linux-based network and host-based security applications and devices, has been acquired by Sophos, a UK-based provider of enterprise network and endpoint security solutions. An email to that effect was sent to Astaro’s users and partners today. Excerpts from the email reads: Dear Astaro Customers and Users, In 2009 we began to expand […]
Post Tagged with: "acquisition"
Sign up for our newsletter
Friends & Supporters
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 36 comments
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 29 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 13 comments
- PC-BSD 10.1.1 Cinnamon review 11 comments
- Tip for dual-booting Windows 10 preview and Linux on a PC with UEFI firmware 6 comments
Recommended Reading September 5, 2009
Recommended Reading September 24, 2008
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules
BackBox Reviews July 28, 2015