FreeNAS 0.69 Release Candidate 2 has been made available for testing by the FreeNAS dev team. FreeNAS is a BSD-based, free and open source NAS/SAN software solution. Code named Kralizec, this release comes with several new features and the usual set of bug fixes.
- Installing NGINX and NGINX Plus With Ansible 1 week ago
- Clustering a Node.js application with Mongo, Docker and Rancher 1 week ago
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 1 week ago
- GRUB-Install errors while attempting to dual-boot Windows 10 and Linux distributions 2 weeks ago
- Virtual Host Routing for Docker using Rancher Load Balancer 4 weeks ago
Keith Curtis has just written a book about the future of software. That in itself isn’t unique. More unusual is that Mr. Curtis, an 11-year veteran of Microsoft, the world’s largest software company, believes deeply that open source is the future of software.
You can say that the City of Schoten, in the Province of Antwerp, Belgium, loves open source software, or they just love saving money. Either way, open source software wins. With a population of about 33.000, four hundred of whom are employed by the city administration, the city’s three IT personnel oversee the deployment and maintenance of open source solutions […]
Emoji (絵文字), or “picture characters”, the graphical versions of and its friends, are widely used and especially popular among Japanese cell phone users. Just last month, they became available in Gmail ― see the team’s announcement: A picture is worth a thousand words.
Related Posts KDE Keynote Event The State of Linux Forking Mandriva Linux: The birth of Mageia Distro Update: eBox 0.11.101 Linux Mint 6 Released
The Fedora team has announced the public release of Fedora 10, the latest stable upgrade release of the popular Linux operating system. Users may download DVD and CD install media (iso images) for x86, x86-64,and ppc architectures.