Netrunner Rolling is a variant of Netrunner that’s based on Manjaro, a Linux desktop distribution which itself is based on Arch Linux. Hence the rolling in its name. The other variant of Netrunner – Netrunner Standard, is based on Kubuntu, which in turn is based on Ubuntu. Though they are all Linux distributions, Netrunner Rolling uses the pacman package management […]
Netrunner is a desktop Linux distribution based on Kubuntu. That means it uses KDE, the K Desktop Environment. A Release Candidate of what would become Netrunner 13.12 has been released and ready for testing. It features a new Kicker menu, a new Expanding Taskmanager, Mouse Swipes enabled out of the box, as well as a few other goodies. This edition […]
Subscribe to RSS Feed by Email
Friends & Supporters
- Dual-boot Linux Mint 17.1, Windows 7 on a PC with UEFI firmware 44 comments
- How to dual-boot Kali Linux 1.0.9 and Windows 7/8 on a PC with UEFI firmware 41 comments
- Will an upgrade to Windows 10 on a dual-boot system mess GRUB up? 23 comments
- Android on a Stick, or how to install Android-x86 on a USB stick 18 comments
- How to dual-boot Linux Mint 17.2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 on a PC with UEFI firmware 15 comments
- Rancher beta released
- Deploying a Python App with MongoDB Replicaset using Rancher and RancherOS
- xhyve: A lightweight OS X virtualization solution
- How to run CoreOS Linux under xhyve
- Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- How many containers can you run on your machine?
- A Brief Primer on Docker Networking Rules