We’re excited to announce that today we are releasing a brand new service: Zentyal Disaster Recovery! This new subscription add-on allows you to store critical data safely in a remote location by using a very easy backup process. And in case you lose your Zentyal server due to a disaster, your data along with your system configuration is ready to be restored in a few simple steps. The whole process to back up and restore your data is comprehensively documented in . You may back up your data for the following modules:
- File sharing (shares, user and groups directories)
- Mail (messages)
- Webserver (virtual host data)
- FTP (user home directories and anonymous directory)
Along with the service, we provide a full report from this service to dump the backup policy, the incremental backup data usage history and the current storage usage. Alert system have been also improved to check the available quota and warn you when the quota is exceeded as well.
This new service is available for purchase in our Online Store . Please note that it requires the latest available version for ebox-ebackup (>= 2.0.7) and ebox-remoteservices (>= 2.0.7). You can upgrade these packages by using Software Management tool in Zentyal Server or Zentyal Software in Zentyal Cloud to perform the upgrade in bulk.
Along with this new add-on, the following Zentyal Cloud components have also been enhanced:
- Added password reset procedure
- Enhanced speed responsiveness in Zentyal Cloud panel
- Zentyal Cloud panel is now resolution agnostic
- Fixed several bugs in ebox-cloud-prof package for extra monitoring and alerts
We hope you enjoy this new release of Zentyal Cloud. (more info)