The Sabayon development team has announced the latest stable release of Sabayon Linux for the x86 and x86-64 architectures. Sabayon Linux is a Gentoo-based distro, and version 3.5 – this latest stable release – comes with significant improvements for both architectures.
Here’s a list of some of the updates in this release:
- Linux Kernel 188.8.131.52
- Faster boot time
- Improved hardware detection
- Easy setup of 3D desktop environments
- Entropy, the Sabayon Linux package manager, has been significantly improved
- Updates to Sabayon’s extensive collection of installed applications
For the full list of updates, follow this link. Our snapshot review of Sabayon Linux will soon be updated to reflect the changes in version 3.5.